UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
GOVERNMENT OF SHARJAH
SHARJAH ARCHAEOLOGY AUTHORITY
Your use of the Sharjah Archaeology Authority is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you must carefully read before using the Authority’s website. If you enter and browse the website, you have unconditionally accepted these terms and conditions, regardless of whether you are a registered user or not with the Authority.
You acknowledge that all data and information contained in the user registration form are correct and complete, and that you are fully responsible for any damages resulting from your entry of any incorrect or incomplete data or information.
1. Terms and Conditions
You agree to enter, browse, and use the website and all APPs only for its intended purposes, and you are fully responsible for being aware of all applicable laws, provisions, and regulations. When you access the website, you agree not to:
1. Gather or keep personal information about others.
2. Use the website to commit a crime or incite others to commit a crime.
3. Use the website to commit or incite others to commit a civilly punishable act.
4. Enter or publish any illegal content, such as discriminatory, defamatory, abusive, obscene, or pornographic material.
5. Post any material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
6. Modify, deface, or remove any of the website’s content.
7. Post or broadcast any advertisement, advertising material, or promotional material.
8. Use the website to impersonate someone else.
9. Disrupt normal communication channels in any way.
10. Upload, post, or transmit material to which you do not have the right.
11. Falsely claim to be associated with or representing a company, association, or body without authorization.
12. Use the website to download any software material containing viruses or any code, files, or programs that may change, damage, or impede the operation of the website or any device or software belonging to any of the website’s users.
- Some parts of the website are only open to registered members or allow the user to request support or electronic services by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us through those parts is complete and accurate, and you are responsible for updating your personal data when there is any change in it. In addition, you shall not register or attempt to enter the website using the name of another person and shall not impersonate a user name that the Authority may deem to be inappropriate.
- Registered users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password, and users are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the username.
- You must visit the Authority to complete the registration process after completing the registration process by yourself, bringing with you the original documents corresponding to the type of account that was opened.
- If you discover or suspect that someone knows or uses your password, you should immediately modify the password using the modify password option or inform the Customer Support Center by sending an email to email@example.com
The Authority reserves the right to monitor any content entered by you, but it is not obligated to do so, and reserves the right (without obligation) to delete, remove or edit any material entered that may violate the terms and conditions.
All materials on the Authority’s website are copyright protected, and no materials may be copied, distributed, or transmitted without the Authority’s prior written permission. Any unauthorized use of copyrighted material may constitute a violation of intellectual property rights, trademark, publicity, or confidentiality law, as this website is protected by UAE and foreign copyright laws and international treaties, and you agree to abide by copyright notices that appear on this website.
4. Technical Support
- If you need any assistance in using the Authority’s website, you can contact the Customer Support Center by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the Authority’s official working hours, the Customer Support Center is available to assist you. There is no guarantee that any special solution or result suggested by the support office will be successful.
You agree to secure and maintain the Authority’s and all its employees’ and agents’ security and safety against any liability that may arise from any claim arising from any breach of these terms and conditions by you, including costs, fees, and attorneys’ fees, and you agree to cooperate fully in the defense of such claims.
6. Waiver of Guarantee
You understand and agree that your use of the website or any material accessible through it is entirely at your own risk, and neither the authority nor any of its employees guarantees that the website will not be interrupted or free of problems, errors, or deletion. There is also no guarantee as to the outcome of your use of the website, as the contents and tools on the website are provided to you on a “as is” basis, with no guarantees of any kind, explicit or implicit.
7. Limits of Liability
The Authority is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, or punitive damages resulting from your use or inability to use the website, or for any interruption, delay, or defect in the Authority’s website or electronic services provided through it, including but not limited to loss of income and expected profits, loss of reputation, work, or data, computer failure or incorrect operation, or any other damages.
The Authority may suspend and/or terminate the right to access and use its website for any reason, including non-use or violation of this policy or its confidentiality policy, and may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason.
9. Amendment of the Agreement
The Authority has the right to amend these terms and conditions, knowing that it will always publish the latest version of the terms and conditions on the Authority’s website, and the amendments will enter into force once they are updated, as the repeated use of the website means that you agree to these amendments. Furthermore, you should make periodic visits to this page to review similar terms and conditions of use.
10. Applicable Laws
The laws of the United Arab Emirates alone apply to what arises from its removal as a result of the use of this website, and the courts of the United Arab Emirates are solely competent to settle and decide on these disputes.